Urbana’s Market at the Square
Season: May 4 – November 2, 2013
When: Every Saturday morning
Time: 7 AM-12 noon, rain or shine
Location: Corner of Illinois & Vine Streets in Downtown Urbana
Market Map: Locate your favorite vendors and groups
- Urbana’s Market at the Square is one of the largest and most diverse farmers’ markets in Illinois, and helps demonstrate Urbana’s firm commitment to sustainability.
- This gateway into Lincoln Square Village and historic downtown Urbana has enjoyed steady patronage since its inception in 1979, and a recent surge of interest in farmers’ markets nationally has translated into enviable growth for Urbana’s market.
- Urbana’s Market at the Square showcased over 150 registered vendors in 2012, and patron attendance reached into the thousands each weekend.
- Patrons can choose from a wide variety of made-in-Illinois goods at the Market, including fresh produce, meat and dairy products, prepared foods, plants, and flowers to jewelry, pottery, wood workings, candles, bodycare products, garden décor, clothing, and more!
- All vendors will accept cash, and some vendors may accept check and credit/debit cards. There is an ATM located at the entrance to Lincoln Square Mall.
Join thousands of residents and visitors during Market season and connect with growers. Choose locally-raised foods and treasure-hunt among the art and craft vendor booths. Gather information about local non-profits, schools and other community groups on our Community Row. Catch up with friends, take in a set from local performers, and enjoy the public square atmosphere the Market has to offer.