VA Home Loans in West Jordan Utah
VA Loans in West Jordan, Utah Financing a home with VA Loans in Murray, Utah is a great option for veterans, service members and even surviving spouses.
West Jordan, Utah VA Loans are amazing, and here's why:
-Down Payments are not required!
- Credit Standards are much more relaxed than many other loan options.
- Interest Rates are competitive and may be lower than you think!
How do you qualify for a VA Loan? Here are the qualifications for a VA Loan in West Jordan, Utah:
- A reasonable credit score.
- To meet certain service requirements (such as length of service/duty status).
- Income that meets VA standards.
- A Certificate of Eligibility or COE must be filled out and approved.
A COE tells the lender that you have been backed for a West Jordan, Utah VA Loan. We can help you obtain a copy of the COE form or you can get one through the VA. To get more information about everything we've talked about go to The US Department of Veteran Affairs.
As always, we have a free online application to help you begin this process. However, the best way to really understand how to get a VA Loan is by talking with a local lender who has experience on all the little unique details involved when financing with VA Loans (and believe me, there are a lot of details).
Who's your local lender? Spencer Stott and his team are West Jordan, Utah's guide to financing your home. They know their stuff and are more than happy to help you finance your home. Call us for a free consultation at: 801-960-2111.
Or visit our website spencerstott.com. Spencer Stott and his team are here to help you finance your dream home in West Jordan, Utah.