VA Loans in Ogden Utah
Ogden, Utah VA Loans Financing a home with VA Loans in Ogden, Utah is a great option for veterans, service members and even surviving spouses.
Here are the awesome benefits of using Veterans Affairs Loans (VA) in Ogden, Utah:
- No Down Payment!
- Other loans have strict credit standards, but VA Loans are much more laid back.
- Interest rates might be lower than you'd imagine because of competition.
All of these benefits are great, but you need to qualify for them! Here's how you qualify:
- Your credit score has to be decent.
- Certain service requirements must be met. For example, you must have a certain length of service. - You need a sufficient amount of income.
- You must fill out and get approved through a Certificate of Eligibility.
A COE tells the lender that you have been backed for a Ogden, Utah VA Loan. We can get you a VA Loan Certificate of Eligibility or you can obtain one through Veterans Affairs. To learn more about your eligibility, COEs, and the various other details about VA loans, visit The US Department of Veteran Affairs.
A free online application can be found through our website that will get your home financing started.
However, the best way to really understand how to get a VA Loan is by talking with a local lender who has experience on all the little unique details involved when financing with VA Loans (and believe me, there are a lot of details).
Look no further than the Spencer Stott Lending Team. They have all the information you need and will help you finance your home. Want a free consultation? Call us at: 801-960-2111.
Our website spencerstott.com can also help. We are here to help you get on your way to financing your dream home with Ogden, Utah VA Loans.