7 Day Mortgage Interest Rate lock or Float Advice:LOCK
The cost for a 3.50% rate based on Mortgage Backed Securities closed down 0.15 point
Rates look like they will continue up for the foreseeable future. Lock on any improvement
30 Day Mortgage Interest Rate Lock or Float Advice: LOCK
- National Average for 30-Yr Fixed Mortgage Rate is down 0.18% to 4.32% on Sept. 26,.
- MBS (3.5%) - Closed at: 101.88, High: 101.94, Low: 101.59
- DJI Stocks closed at $15,129.67, Down $-128.57, Change -0.85%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes changed -1.133%
- Crude Oil (WTI) Closed at $102.35 - Change 0.02%
- Gold 1 Once - $1,329.15
REAL ESTATE & MORTGAGE NEWS
By Jackie Ruiz - In 2014, Google Glass will leave the testing roam and become available for consumers everywhere. The wearable tech from the search giant is the first of its kind and building hype as various industries race to use Glass to their advantage. The obvious players are there-social networks, photography, navigation-but real estate is already finding ways to use Glass in revolutionary ways.
Browsing homes and rentals online is often unorganized and frustrating. Listings have missing data, photos and information about the neighborhood. But now a person can soon walk down the street wearing Glass and see, in real time, which properties in the community are for sale and rent. >>Read More