See Arvada Homes for Sale between $400,000 and $500,000
Read on for a report on Arvada Home Sales:
homes under contract are purple,
homes for sale are blue.
What this report tells you: This price point of Arvada's homes market isn't doing as well as it did last year, and didn't even sell as many homes as the year before.
Two of the Arvada homes sold in April closed at or above list price (22%).
Absorption rate dropped to under two months for Arvada homes in this price point.
How to sell a house in Arvada CO: Massive internet marketing is vital, so you can reach relocating buyers from more expensive areas.
How to buy a house in Arvada CO: Some of the quickest sales in this price range went for less than asking price, so be sure to check comparable values before making an offer.
- This report includes only detached single family Arvada homes listed or sold between $400,000 and $500,000.
- Distressed sales are insignificant in this price range, so I have eliminated that detail from this report. I'm using the term 'distressed sales' to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A 'regular' sale may also have been 'distressed' in the sense that the home was in need of major work.)
- 'DOM' stands for 'days on the market'
- Currently, there are 43 Arvada homes for sale in this price range (click the link to see all Arvada homes for sale in this price range!).
For a private showing or more details of any of these Arvada homes,
call me at 720-353-8031.
- Currently, there are 27 Arvada homes under contract in this price range.
- Arvada Home Sales Last Month
Homes sold: 9 (down from 16 the month before)
Median DOM: 67 (up from 27 last month)
- Arvada Home Sales one year ago:
Homes sold: 28
Median DOM: 47
- Arvada Home Sales two years ago:
Homes sold: 17
Median DOM: 96
Click this link to see Arvada Home Sales in the other price categories.
See past and future market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Arvada is a historic town about midway between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices, all served by well-loved schools. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in. Read more about stores, restaurants, things to do, more!Read more about life in Arvada, Colorado.
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about Arvada neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.