See Arvada Homes for Sale between $300,000 and $400,000
Read on for a report on Arvada Home Sales:
homes under contract are purple,
homes for sale are blue.
What this report tells you: Days on market and absorption rate are healthy to be sure, this is a nice healthy price range for Arvada home sales.
17 Arvada homes sold between $300,000 and $400,000 closed at or above list price (55%).
Absorption rate: Just over one month
How to sell a house in Arvada now: Call me for up-to-date market information and analysis to position your home for the most activity and best offers.
How to buy a house in Arvada now: Definitely in a seller's market, so call me for assistance getting you into the best homes quickly and getting your offer presented in its best light.
- This report includes only detached single family Arvada homes listed or sold between $300,000 and $400,000.
- Distressed sales are insignificant in this price range, so I have eliminated that detail from this report. I'm using the term 'distressed sales' to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A 'regular' sale may also have been 'distressed' in the sense that the home was in need of major work.)
- 'DOM' stands for 'days on the market'
- Currently, there are 39 Arvada homes for sale in this price range (click the link to see all Arvada homes for sale between $300 and 400,000!).
If you would like any more details or to see any of these Arvada homes for sale,
please call me at 720-353-8031.
- 34 Arvada homes are currently under contract in this price range.
- Arvada Home Sales Last Month
Homes sold: 31 (up from 19 last month)
Median DOM: 11
- Arvada Home Sales one year ago:
Homes sold: 56
Median DOM: 45
- Arvada Home Sales two years ago:
Homes sold: 22
Median DOM: 110
Click this link to see Arvada Home Sales in the other price categories.
See past and future market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Arvada is a historic town about midway between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices, all served by well-loved schools. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in. Read more about stores, restaurants, things to do, more!Read more about life in Arvada, Colorado.
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about Arvada neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.