VA Loans in West Valley City Utah
Murray, Utah VA Loans Financing a home with VA Loans in West Valley City, Utah is a great option for veterans, service members and even surviving spouses.
Here are the awesome benefits of using Veterans Affairs Loans (VA) in West Valley City:
- No Down Payment!
- Other loans have strict credit standards, but VA Loans are much more laid back.
- Because of competition, interest rates may be low.
How do you qualify for a VA Loan? Here's how you qualify:
- Your credit score has to be decent.
- Certain service requirements must be met. For example, you must have a certain length of service.
-You need a sufficient amount of income.
- You must fill out and get approved through a Certificate of Eligibility.
A Credit of Eligibility or COE is a form that tells your lender that you've been backed for a VA Loan. We can help you obtain a copy of the COE form or you can get one through the VA. To learn more about your eligibility, COEs, and the various other details about VA loans, visit The US Department of Veteran Affairs.
We do have an online application that is free to help get you started.
But, I suggest you contact your local lender. They understand all the details and unique pieces that go into VA Loans and they can help you understand them.
Look no further than the Spencer Stott Lending Team. They have all the information you need and will help you finance your home. Want a free consultation? Call us at: 801-960-2111.
Or visit our website spencerstott.com. The Spencer Stott Team would love to help you finance your dream home with VA Loans in West Valley City, Utah.