home for sale on the SUN VALLEY BIKE PATH in KETCHUM, IDAHO
Whew… my very first blog. Are my palms clammy? Of course. Does it feel like Google is big brother watching every word I type? Absolutely. What the heck, here we go………
I just listed a fantastic home in Ketchum, Idaho, and I’d like to tell you why I really like this house:
First let’s talk about LOCATION
- Located south of the gateway to Ketchum, Idaho, this custom home is situated in desirable LOWER Cold Springs.
- Lower Cold Springs is a hidden neighborhood unto itself. The lush vegetation and proximity to the Big Wood River create a sense of remoteness and privacy, yet Cold Springs is just a few miles from downtown Ketchum and all the Sun Valley amenities.
Then let’s talk about the CUSTOM FEATURES
- The kitchen, dining and living rooms are drenched in sunlight and open to patios surrounded by gardens and mature vegetation for privacy. The outdoor spaces are as compelling as the very livable floor plan.
- The over-sized master suite is on the main floor with two walk-in closets and glass doors to the patios.
- There is a bonus room on the main floor which can be used as a den, media room, extra-large home office, kid’s playroom, or to accommodate over-flow guests.
- The open floor plan, stamped concrete floors, radiant heat, vaulted ceilings and extra storage in the 3-car garage are just a few features that make this a perfect home for an active Sun Valley life.
Let's finish with HOW THIS HOUSE FITS INTO THE SUN VALLEY LIFESTYLE
- If you lived at this home, you could be at the movie theatre or any of the yummy restaurants in Ketchum in less than 8 minutes.
- Walk out the door and you are on one of the best bike paths in the country in less than one minute. And the bike path leads you to 28 miles of single-track trails on Sun Valley's Bald Mountain.
- Or it’s just a hop and a skip to the Big Wood River for a fly fishing session.
- And be assured you won't miss a ski turn on a powder day with the easy right-hand turn onto the highway from Cold Springs. Then it’s just a quick buzz to Baldy.
SO WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT
A HOUSE ON SUN VALLEY’S BIKE PATH IN KETCHUM, IDAHO?
I invite you to watch this video and see why there is nothing better than a spin through the
Wood River Valley on a crisp fall day.
And in the words the words of Ernest Hemingway......
Best of all he loved the fall
The leaves yellow on the cottonwoods
Leaves floating on the trout streams
And above the hills
The high blue windless skies....