See Arvada Homes for Sale under $200,000
Read on for a report on Arvada home sales:
homes under contract are purple,
homes for sale are blue
What this report tells you: I believe Arvada homes in this price are so rare because values are moving up.
10 Arvada homes sold last month went for asking price or above in this price range (59%).
Arvada homes absorption rate: Less than one month
How to buy a house: Arvada homes in this price range are often foreclosures. Be prepared to get your offer in asap, to avoid competition from investors.
How to sell a house: If you have an Arvada home you believe is in this price range, call me to discuss whether a higher price is realistic.
- This report includes only detached single family Arvada homes listed or sold for $200,000 or less.
- I'm using the term 'distressed sales' to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A 'regular' sale may also have been 'distressed' in the sense that the home was in need of major work.)
- 'DOM' stands for 'days on the market'
- There are 12 Arvada homes currently available for sale (click the link to see them!). Five of those homes are distressed sales, 42%.
If you would like any more details or to see any of these homes,
please give me a call at 720-353-8031.
- There are currently 32 Arvada homes under contract (down from 64 last month!), 69% are distressed sales.
- Arvada home sales last month:
Homes sold: 17
Median DOM: 12 median days on market
Distressed sales: 35%
- Arvada Home sales one year ago:
Homes sold: 47
Median DOM: 35
Distressed sales: 38%
- Arvada home sales two years ago:
Homes sold: 27
Median DOM: 46
Distressed sales: 33%
Click this link to see Arvada Home Sales in the other price categories.
See past and future market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Arvada is a historic town about midway between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices, all served by well-loved schools. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in.
Read more about life in Arvada, Colorado.
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area. Read more about stores, restaurants, things to do, more!
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about Arvada neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.