Purcellville VA Homes SOLD in September 2013 -
List to Sale Prices.
Purcellville VA Homes SOLD in September 2013 - List to Sale Prices.
Single Family Detached homes in Purcellville Virginia sold for almost 100% of the list price.
That identifies the Purcellville as A SELLER'S MARKET. As you can see from the table below, many homes in Purcellville sold for more than the list price in September.
The home shown above is typical of Detached Single Family Homes in Purcellville selling in the price range of about $500,000. These homes will offer about 2,400 square feet of finished living space plus a finished or unfinished basement. Lot sizes are about 1/4-3/4 acre. These homes are from 8-15 years old.
WHEN EXPERIENCE COUNTS, home buyers will enjoy our many years of serving home buyers in Northern Virginia.
For over 25 years, we've provided home buyers in Loudoun County with . . .
* Comprehensive home searches,
* Personal tours of homes for sale,
* Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) for homes under consideration,
* Experienced financial analysis to help you understand different home loan opportunities,
* Personally manage home inspections, termite inspections, settlement meetings,
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
For a tour of homes in your location of choice in Loudoun County, contact Homefinders.com. We'll arrange a wonderful tour and you can get to know the county, shopping, recreation, the real estate market and the hardest working Buyer's Agents in the area.