Did you know that Lack of Confidence is the leading excuse for procrastination, inaction and failure?
Confidence comes when you blast through your doubt and fears as you take your business to a new level. It requires the right mindset, taking action and trusting your intuition.
Lack of confidence can stop the most passionate entrepreneur and it doesn’t matter if you are just starting your home staging business or have been successful for several years.
Here are some TIPS on how you can grow your CONFIDENCE MUSCLES:
- Express gratitude for what is working well in your business and life
- When you get a negative, niggling thought ask it to 'take a hike' and find a thought/situation that makes you feel joy-full. Focus on that feeling.
- Keep a page of your favourite testimonials and read them before you meet with a realtor or home owner for a consultation. If you don't have any make some up!
- Think about the best sales call you have ever had and ‘feel’ how good you felt, then make your phone calls.
- If you did not reach your income goal for this year acknowledge what you did accomplish and make the necessary adjustments.
- Celebrate even the smallest thing you did that you didn’t think you could do. Make it a habit and it will start to build inside you.
Confidence is organic – it grows. Whenever you take your business to a new level whether you are a newbie or not, fear will come up. Each time you accomplish a goal your build your confidence muscles. You become stronger and stronger in your authentic self.
(That's a photo me celebrating my book Start & Run a Home Staging Business with some of the PRES Graduates! A great visceral memory for me and them!)