Fun Halloween activities in Nanaimo,2013
If you love the Halloween season here are a few activities you may enjoy:
Nanaimo Museum’s Lantern Tours There are hidden histories and even ghost stories connected with several downtown Nanaimo locations. - The tours take place after dusk so the tour guide will be carrying a lantern to illuminate photos. – The Lantern Tour will take participants on a walk through downtown. –Registration for the Lantern Tour is now available- please call 250 753-1821
Dates for the event are Friday, October 18th, 2013, Friday, October 25th, 2013, Wednesday, October 30th, 2013
Mcnabs 7 acre Corn Maze is now open daily from 10:00 am to dusk until Oct. 31. Mcnabs also offer Hayrides and visits with farm animals. There is a night maze open from Oct. 28-31 .
October 13, 2013 - Festival from 12-4 pm (free admission) @ the Vancouver Island Exhibition grounds at Beban Park
- Giant Pumpkin Weigh Off
- Childrens Costume Contest at 2pm (Agriplex)
- Farmer Vicki and Daisy the Cow
- Hayrides for $2.00 or free with Pumpkin Carving
- Pumpkin Carving ($6.00) free hayride when you purchase a pumpkin!
- Free Face Painting and Colouring
- Shop the Farmers Market (Agriplex)
- Concession Stand (popcorn & cotton candy, hotdogs, coffee, pop, and more)
- Family Fun
Come downtown for the Halloween Howl this year and enjoy the many family friendly free activities including:
· The Halloween Pet Parade where the public is invited to dress up their pets in outrageous costumes. –
· Trick or treating at the downtown businesses starting at 12pm until 2
· Diana Krall Plaza “wake the dead” and groove to the iconic Halloween tune “Thriller” by Michael Jackson.
Nanaimo Art Gallery Artrageous: Halloween Mobile
Saturday, October 26th, 2013 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM –
Learn how to make your very own spooky mobile for Halloween. With ghosts, pumpkins, witches, bats and cats twirling and swirling you will be all ready for the scariest night of the year. - 250-754-1750 to register.
Nanaimo Old City Quarter Mystic and Hallows Faire
Saturday, October 26th, 2013 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM –
Mystic Faire and Halloween Celebration. There will be Psychic readers, Palm and Tarot readings, crystals, demonstrations, store specials and a few ghosts to greet you.
Subscribe to CommentsComment