Selling a house isn't easy, even with the best professionals by your side. As if the sales process weren't stressful enough....the preparation of a home, prior to listing, is overwhelming to most sellers.
Preparation is key to a successful sale. Homes that are listed prematurely do not show well, spend more time on the market, and see multiple price reductions before receiving an offer.
One of the best investments you can make if you want to sell your home, is an investment of time....time prepacking. Packing can't be avoided...you're selling a house, not the contents.
Pack before listing, and you not only get the job done, you also increase the visual appeal of your house!
- CLOSETS Prepack off-season clothing, shoes, and accessories and make your closets appear larger.
- KITCHEN Prepack all dishes and glassware that's not used daily and make cabinets appear more spacious.
- COLLECTIONS Prepack so buyers are looking at positive features of the house, not your memorabilia.
- PHOTOGRAPHS Prepack evidence of who actually lives there so buyers can picture the home as theirs.
- VALUABLES Don't risk having something of value get damaged or stolen.
Pack it up and get it out so potential buyers can see the features of your home and visualize their new life there.
Pack it up and get it out so you will have less to do in the final weeks before moving day.
Pack it up and get rid of it so you can start fresh in your new home!
Pack it sooner, instead of later, and sell your house faster!