Infusionsoft – Free Real Estate Content – Preloaded
If you have found this article then you must already know that real estate agents are using Infusionsoft to grow their business to the next level. You are likely to be in one of three categories:
1) You purchased Infusionsoft and you are having a hard time getting it going because of a lack of training and a lack of real estate content
2) You purchased Infusionsoft with some paid content and you are just not happy with the content. Maybe it doesn’t paint the picture to the consumer that you want it to.
3) You are thinking of getting involved with Infusionsoft and do not know where to start.
When I first started, it took me 6 months to get my first campaign up and running. This had nothing to do with Infusionsoft, it had to do with me. I am a real estate agent and the last thing that I was trained to do was write real estate content for drip emails. Eventually, I invested the time and collaborated with the right people and we were able to develop a real estate content system.
I learned a lot that I can share with you yet for now I will give you a few tips:
- Stop trying to sell people in your email communication. People will unsubscribe so fast if you do.
- Offer solutions for them…not solutions you want for yourself.
- Give it away for free with no conditions. Stop requiring people to earn the right to work with you. Remember, the customer is always right and they are more right than ever in today’s world.
- Stop telling them what to do…offer solutions and let them choose what they feel is right.
Your content represents who you are so you better make sure that how you communicate is exactly how you want to be known.
Here is my contribution to the real estate industry........
If you are in need of real estate content then go to www.gregharrelson.com/infusionsoft and you can get it for free. This applies to new Infusionsoft users. If you are already an Infusionsoft user and need content then you need ro send me an email or use the same link….Make sure that you let me know you are already an Infusionsoft user.
No matter how you choose to proceed, I hope you found some value in what I am sharing.
I wich you the best!