As this is one of the RI real estate best coastal beach towns to reside in.
The Narragansett home sales September 2013 update in real estate home information is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 153
- Single-family properties sold in September 2013: 22
- Average sales price: $ 414,654
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95%
- Sales currently pending: 28
Narragansett homes sale absorption rate has increased to about 7 months worth of home inventory.
- Breakdown of the 22 Narragansett RI home sales in September is as follows: 7 homes sold under $300,000, 6 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 7 homes sold over $400,000 and 2 homes over $1 million. In September, the under $300,000 and over $400,000 home market were the ones that generated the most buyers interest.
- The luxury oceanfront Narragansett home market continues to be selling with 2 coastal homes over $1 million sold. Staying informed on Narragansett home sales for any month is key to every homeowner who is thinking of selling their home soon. Know your home market is key to pricing and the right sales price.
Current home sales are down 15% over the prior month, home inventory growth did not happen but decreased and pending homes in contract were up by 8% over the prior month. Buyers have interest in Narragansett homes continues. The number of home sales numbers are down 2% year to date September 2013 over year to date September 2012. Home prices for the same period are down 4%. 2012 was a stronger year in the real estate market.
The Narragansett home sales market has been a stronger selling market through the summer and is experiencing a slight slowdown.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You are only minutes away from a beach at any home location here.
The Narragansett homes’ sales market remains steady. This RI waterfront community in Washington county is known for its beaches, Narragansett Pier, fabulous culinary locations and top public schools.
Looking for a RI waterfront Realtor that not only knows her Narragansett homes for sale but markets her clients properties with extreme exposure on line? I would love the opportunity to help you. Call me today.
If you are considering buying a coastal Narragansett RI home or interested in selling your home, contact me, Ginny Lacey Gorman, waterfront RI real estate agent, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at Ginny@RiHouseHunt.com. Narragansett Home Sales Update September 2013.