FHA Mortgage Rates Provo Utah
Provo, Utah FHA Mortgage Rates Buying a home in Provo, Utah? Then a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan might just be the right choice for you.
- look at your credit score and think you won't be approved to buy a home.
- Don't want to lose your right arm and leg on a down payment.
- Are contemplating whether or not you can even qualify for a loan.
Are looking to buy your first home. Then an FHA Loan is a great option for you!
An FHA Loan is not a loan to you from the FHA, rather it is a loan backed by the FHA and granted to you by your lender. Because the FHA backs this loan, your lender can offer you even lower monthly payments and interest rates. To determine your eligibility for an FHA Loan and find rates in Provo you can apply here: http://www.spencerstott.com/apply-now/.
And requirements are much less rigid than other home loans.
- Pay around 3% on a down payment.
- Flexible Income Requirements.
- Credit Expectations are reasonable.
Because of the way FHA Loans are set up, it allows lenders to determine whether you're eligible based on YOUR unique situation. If you think you can't qualify for a loan, you're wrong. FHA Loan requirements are surprisingly flexible, which means you can get that Provo home.
Want to be relaxing on the couch in your beautiful Provo home? Well, The Spencer Stott Lending Team wants that for you, too. They can help you get approved for an FHA Loan and onto that couch. We want to help you on your way to living in your dream home.