Buying a Home in Texas? Would you like a 100% financing loan?
The USDA Home Loan program can be a great choice for your Lucas TX home buying needs.
The Lucas Texas USDA Loan program has the following highlights:
- 100% financing, meaning no down payment is required. It’s possible to get into your home with nothing out of your pocket including closing costs!
- Interest rates are still low compared to other loan programs- Lucas Texas USDA Rate Quote
- Low monthly mortgage insurance, just .4% of the loan amount per year as of July 2013.
So you may be wondering “Do I qualify?” Here are a few basic qualifying standards and will help you determine your USDA Loans in Lucas TX:
- credit score must be at 640 or above
- Primary residence properties only.
- You must check to see if the home is in a USDA eligible area. Check the home by visiting the USDA website. Visit this site and plug in your address or town: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do?pageAction=sfp If your property is in an eligible area, you can likely use a USDA loan to purchase your new home!
- Income limits apply. When calculating the qualifying household income, there are credits that can be applied for child care and dependents under 18 years old, – Call us at 817-860-3232 and we can help determine if you fall under the limits.
An important step in looking for a lender is to find a lender that provides “in-house” USDA home loan programs. USDA mortgage can be complicated, so in-house underwriting and funding is critical when making sure you meet your contract deadlines. LeaderOne is an in-house USDA lender.
For more information on USDA Loans in Lucas TX, please contact Joy Bates, at 817-860-3232, visit http://legacyfinancial.com , or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.