In perfect condition, this waterfront Arthur Rutenburg home in the Harbour Walk neighborhood in Bradenton, FL will be sure to please.
Originally built at a cost just under 1 Million, the home features upgrades and features that are not typical in newer homes.
Boat dock can accomadate up to a 40 foot boat with direct access to the Manatee River, Gulf of Mexico and beyond.
The home features include:
- volume ceilings with extensive crown mouldings and tray ceilings.
- Granite Countertops, Stainless Applainces, and Wood cabinets in the Spacious Kitchen
- Heated, Salt-water pool and spa
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Seperate den with wood floors
- Central Vacuum
- Located in a Gated NON-CDD neighborhood
- Easy location for a short drive to Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, and St. Pete
Make sure to check out the video tour, and please leave a comment.