TIME TO GIVE MY MARKETING PLAN A FACE LIFT
I just sat through webinar on marketing. It got me thinking about my own form of marketing. I developed my marketing plan last year about this time and it seemed to work pretty well. This was my second year in real estate and I was quite pleased with what I did for business over the spring and summer. I closed 8 transactions by September; which doubled what I did my first year. So...I should be happy and content, right?
WRONG! Now, I need to take what I put in play last year and multiply it by 10. Yes, my marketing plan worked well, but for next year I need to hit it out of the park!
How am I going to do that, you ask? Well, here's my face lift marketing plan.
1. Video Marketing to my local niche markets via emails, and social media posts.
2. Quarterly local newsletters with current market stats on what's going on in the neighborhood regarding real estate transactions.
3. Increasing my farming area to 100+ homes.
4. Blogging 3+ times a week.
5. Increased Craigslist ad's to specific target markets.
6. Quarterly phone calls to my SOI asking for help achieving my goal.
7. Calling my past clients asking for referrals.
8. Anniversary, Birthday and Thinking of You cards sent to my database and past clients.
9. Sports schedules (people LOVE these), recipe cards and refrigerator calenders to my farming area and database.
10. Just listed/just sold postcards to my farming area, database and a 100 house radius of the property which I've listed or sold.
11. Network, network and more networking at local coffee shops, church, book clubs, and chamber of commerce events.
I would love to hear of more ideas that people use to give their marketing plan a face lift. For now, this is my plan. It's a plan I can change or tweak throughout the year if I see that something isn't working well. Hopefully next year will be a great year for me now that I've given my marketing plan a face lift.