Archer High School is just one of many awesome Gwinnett County schools.
If you already live in Gwinnett County you know we are lucky to have a plethora of great schools. But if you’re considering moving into the Archer High School district, here are a few things you might want to know.
- The school was opened in 2009
- Current enrollment for the 2013-2014 school year is 2101 students
- School mascot is Tigers
- The Archer cluster includes McConnell middle school, Cooper Elementary, Harbins Elementary, and Lovin Elementary
- Address is 2255 New Hope Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30045, Phone: 678-407-7700
- Link to latest accountability report for Archer High School
If you’re looking for an area with a country feel but still close to everything, you’ll find it in the Archer district.
There’s also a great selection of Gwinnett County Parks in this area. You can choose from Tribble Mill, Harbins or Bay Creek Park. These are three of the largest parks in the county with a combined area of 2144 acres. That’s a lot of room to roam!
This area is home to lots of equestrian farms and facilities too. Harbins park is a great place to ride with a dedicated area for loading and unloading your horses.
Shaq recently purchased a home in the area too so you could see him wandering around at some point.
Currently there are approximately 90 homes active in FMLS in the Archer district. This is across all price points. While inventory is definitely the lowest it’s been in many years, there’s still some beautiful homes in all price ranges.
Here’s what you have to choose from in the area. If you have questions about any of these or would like to schedule a showing, please call me 404 663 7063 or email me here.