The Jubilee neighborhood in Lacey, WA is one of my favorite places to show homes, and it offers a number of benefits to make it a great choice for active 55+ buyers. Here are my top ten reasons why you might LOVE living at Jubilee:
10. There are a variety of floor plans and sizes of homes, all with open living spaces and one level convenience.
9. Perfect for snow bird folks or frequent travelers - the monthly homeowner's fee includes front yard maintenance (even the irrigation in front for watering) and backyards typically include minimal, if any lawn (though plenty of room to barbecue, relax on patio or deck, and putter with the amount of gardening you choose to have).
8. A multitude of outdoor activities available - enjoy a brisk or leisurely walk, hop on your bicycle, play a few games of tennis, hike down the trail to the saltwater beach, or golf every single day at the beautiful pair of golf courses right next door to Jubilee.
7. Indoor activities at the Lodge - everything from a lending library, to pool tables, to card games of any type imaginable, to a comfy couch where you can cheer on the Seahawks with other residents or curl up to chat or read next to the fireplace.
6. Learn something new - there are ballroom dancing classes,or explore how to play pickleball or do genealogy research.
5. Get that exercise in without needing to drive to - or pay for - a gym. The Lodge includes a fantastic indoor swimming pool, a fitness room well equipped with exercise equipment & weights, and more spaces for yoga, balance ball work, and more.
4. If you are new to some forms of exercise, or just want some expert help, there are YMCA instructors ready to help you improve your fitness level, while having fun & avoiding injuries.
3. Convenient location where shopping, restaurants, banking & other services are minutes away at the growing Hawks Prairie commercial area.
2. Also close at hand are the plethora of activities & fun in the greater Olympia area - Farmer's Market, theater & arts, seasonal events like Sand in the City or the spring Arts Walk & unique Procession of the Species parade.
1. But the number one reason is the people at Jubilee - the most recent buyers I worked with reported that as they moved into their new home, neighbors stopped by to welcome them with pies & cakes - even the mailman stopped by to greet them. When I show prospective buyers the Lodge, current Jubilee residents always come up to say hello & say how much they love living in Jubilee ( I always have to say that I really, truly did not pay anybody to say these things!). The many activities make it super easy to quickly make new friends with like interests.
If you are looking for a place for active adults, let me show you Jubilee in Lacey. I think you might just love living there too!