Ashland is a prime example of a well planned community. The three entrances make it easy for homeowners to access major roads when they leave thr community. It has a mix 880 detached homes and townhomes with either Woodbridge or Manassas postal ZIP codes.
It is close to major communting options by car, bus and train. Numerous shopping centers are within 15 minutes
- The Ashland clubhouse with pool, tennis and exercise equipment is a valuable resale asset
- Ashland is immaculately maintained
- Planning included a wide variety of exterior elevations to minmize the "cookie cutter" look
- Of course there are underground utilities
- Sidewalks provide a "hometown" atmosphere
- There are many interesting community activities
Town Home Market Report
|Homes Sold & Settled
Total Year 2012 Versus Year To Date 2013
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.