Many sellers feel it is the real estate agent's fault that their home has not sold. Here are some reasons why they feel that the agent is to blame.
1. The pictures are not good
2. More print ads are needed
3. The agent needs to bring people to see the house
4. The agent needs to make people who view the house buy it
5. The agent needs to get other agents with homes for sale in the area to raise the prices on their listings
6. The agent needs to explain to agents and buyers that this is the best home for sale in the whole area
7. The agent needs to point out features on this home that are special to the sellers -ie.purple paint, custom mirrors, fruit trees etc.
8. The agent has not spent enough time or paid enough attention to the sale of their home