As we are working on the plans for 2014, it always starts with looking back at 2013. What has worked, what has not gone as planned and most important, what have I learned about myself. This year has been so amazing. The life experiences have allowed me to grow both as a business woman and as a person. I love what who I am and I am excited about 2014.
If you haven't looked back at 2013, I encourage you to take a few minutes and reflect. You'll be amazed at what you will learn about yourself.
So what did I learn?
1. I can do so much more than I ever dreamed possible. In my 40's, it was time to remove the self doubt and believe in myself. I have had so many wonderful people believe in me so I finally said it was time to believe in myself at a higher level. It is time to go for it.
2. Who you have around you matters. When I walk into the office everyday, I am so happy to see the team. They really make me smile. I know that there is an amazing group of people that believe in what we are doing and care about my clients as much as I do. We are always looking for talented people that fit our core values.
3. Pay attention to the numbers. You need to make sure you are watching. It is hard to get into momentum and easy to fall out of it.
4. No matter what, don't allow others to allow you to question your greatness. Who is in your corner, encouraging you? You need to find someone to be your cheerleader. I am blessed to have many of those people. I have my business partner, best friend and husband, a Mom that has always believed in me, the most amazing business coach and team members that push me to be a better woman and leader. Listen to yourself first and those those that matter most and ignore the negative influences around you.
5. Dream, imagine, play & love life. There is so much to enjoy.
6. Go for it. Live your life with the attitude wondering what if it is possible.
I am so excited about 2014 and becoming a better leader, woman and business owner. I hope your dreams come true as well.