Early Voting in Bryan-College Station 2013
Election Day is still two weeks away. But early voting in Bryan-College Station 2013 opened up yesterday, October 21st. As long as you are a registered voter in Brazos County, you can cast your vote early and avoid standing in long lines on Election Day.
The deadline to register in Bryan-College Station so that you could vote in next month's election has already passed (October 7th). If you weren't registered at that time, you will not be allowed to vote in this election. However, you can always register now so that you're ready to go for next time. To register, please visit the Brazos Votes website. A complete list of instructions is available there.
A photo ID is now required whenever you vote in Bryan-College Station. Valid ID includes:
- Texas driver's license
- Texas Election ID certificate issued by DPS
- Texas Personal ID card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- US military ID with photo
- US citizenship certificate with photo
- US passport
All ID except the citizenship certificate must be current or have not expired more than 60 days before the day you vote in order to be considered valid. Casting your ballot in person for early voting in Bryan-College Station 2013 can be done at any of the following locations:
- Arena Hall (2906 Tabor Rd, Bryan)
- Brazos County Admin Building (200 S Texas Ave, Bryan)
- College Station Utilities (1603 Graham Rd, College Station)
- Galilee Baptist Church (804 N Logan Rd, Bryan)
- Memorial Student Center (A&M Campus, Joe Routt Blvd, Rm 526, College Station)
Voting in person will be performed via electronic voting machines which are available only on the following days and times at any of the official voting locations named above:
- Oct 22-25, 2013 - 8am to 5pm
- Oct 26, 2013 - 8am to 8pm
- Oct 27, 2013 - 10am to 3pm
- Oct 28 - Nov 1, 2013 - 8am to 8pm
If you wish to cast your ballot early via mail, please contact the Early Voting Clerk at Krystal Ocon, Brazos County Clerk's Office, 300 E 26th St Ste 120, Bryan, TX, 77803. November 1st is the last day for submitting your ballot in early voting in Bryan-College Station 2013. If you're a registered voter in Brazos County, skip the hassle of standing in line, waiting to cast your vote. Vote early instead.
Featured Bryan-College Station Property of the Week
For more about this property and other College Station/Bryan homes for sale, please visit my featured listings page.
Originally posted on my Bryan-College Station real estate blog here: http://livinginbryancollegestation.com/early-voting-bryan-college-station-2013/.