In Nokomis Florida you will find the beautiful gated golf course community of Calusa Lakes. This community offers over 575 single family homes on over 450 acres of land, 28 lakes and most of the homes have golf course views, lake views or preserve views. Calusa Lakes homes offer homes that sit on larger homes sites than what you would find in most of the Florida golf course communities and are set well back from play. Some of the reasons this community is so popular...low HOA fees and golf membership is not mandatory.
The 18 hole Calusa Lakes Golf Course is a spacious course. The course is a player friendly and membership now provides privileges to 3 area golf courses, Waterford, Capri Isles and Calusa Lakes Golf Club. Calusa Lakes is minutes away from some of our areas most beautiful beaches, our famous Legacy Trail, close to lots of fantasitc shopping and short drive to Sarasota's cultural activities.
It is more important than ever to choose the right real estate agent to represent you in the sale of your Calusa Lakes home.
We are offering our customers 15+ years of experience:
- NO CANCELATION FEES - List your home without risk, if you are not satisfied with our services and results then fire us at anytime
- WEEKLY UPDATES - phone, tex or email, whichever way you prefer to communicate we will keep you posted on the progress of your home listing and feedback on the home showings
- AGGRESSIVE MARKETING - your home will be listed on over 900+ websites giving your home the maximum amount of internet exposure
- MOBILE MARKETING - I will "CELL" your home
- SELLER PREFERRED SERVICES - I will focus on ensuring that your needs are met when selling your home and that my years of experience will work for you to negotiate the best deal possible
If you are considering selling your home in Calusa Lakes, it is more important than ever to hire a top real estate agent that knows the Calusa Lakes neighborhood. Give me a call today 941-270-1851, free over the phone consultations, get an update you on the neighborhood real estate market conditions, request a home evaluation and get tips on how to "dress your home for success." Don't delay, call today.