Rahway, NJ is home to nearly 28,000 people. The area was once the home of the Lenni Lenape Native Americans and the city was named for a local tribal chief whose name was Rahwack. The corner of St. Georges Avenue and Westfield Avenue was the site where George Washington met troops from Elizabeth and Newark during the Revolutionary War.
Rahway public school children are served by four elementary schools, Rahway 7th and 8th grade Academy and Rahway High School.
There are currently 180 homes offered for sale in Rahway. This is an 18% reduction in inventory since September of 2012. To browse all Rahway listings, click here.
The average sale price of a home in Rahway in September was $224,856 which is 33% higher than the average sale price in September of 2012.
Homes in Rahway sold after an average of 95 days on the market. This has been a fairly consistent number over the past 2 years.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you're ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast - 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! - 01/12/12
For more information on Rahway Real Estate:
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report - August 2013 - 08/05/13
- How does the Months Supply in Rahway affect sellers? - 07/10/13
- Sell my home in Rahway! - 07/02/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report - April, 2013 - 05/27/13
- Rahway, NJ - A brief historical look - 03/04/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report - January-March, 2013 - 04/05/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- The Winter Real Estate Market in Rahway - 02/23/13
- Buying or Selling a Home in Rahway, NJ - 01/12/13
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Rahway? - 10/15/12
- Free Market Report of Rahway Homes! - 08/13/12
- Rahway Market Trends - 03/25/12