You've traveled the world, at least the part of the world that interests you. From family vacations to business conventions, you have just about seen it all. You've worked hard to provide for your family, made the sacrifices, put some extra in savings and investment plans, and now you are ready to find the home of your dreams. Welcome to Finisterre in Panama City Beach, Florida.
Finisterre was the word used on ancient maps to indicate land's end, or edge of the earth.
Finisterre today is a gated community with underground utilities, street lighting, and sidewalks and is convenient to world-class restaurants and a variety of boating marinas.
Finisterre is a Private, Gated Community located at the Eastern - most end of North Lagoon Drive.
The architectural style of this development is Mediteranean, boasting tile roofs, columns, and arches surrounded by lush tropical plants and palms. Finisterre features Water views, Tennis Courts, and Playground.
- Mediterranean styled homes emphasizing tile roofs, stucco exteriors, and lush landscaping
- Minimum building requirements (heating and cooled)
- Interior Lots 2,100 - 2,400 sq. ft.
- Waterfront Lots 3,000 sqft for Phase I; 2,400 sqft for Phase II
- 31 waterfront lots and 42 interior lots
- A centralized mail building is located at the entrance of Finisterre
- Two tennis courts and a children's recreation area
- An architectural review board (ARB) is established to oversee all phases of construction within Finisterre. A lot owner may use an independent contractor, as long as that contractor is FIRST approved by the ARB. There is a four year build out on lots purchased in Finisterre.
Community Dock at Finisterre
Pristine building lots are available priced from under $150,000 to waterfront lots up to $1,400,000. Contact one of our agents at Century 21 Ryan Realty for detailed pricing and new construction information.
Tennis Courts at Finisterre
Finisterre Site Map
© 2008 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. CENTURY 21® is a trademark licensed to Century 21 Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each CENTURY 21® Office Is Independently Owned And Operated. © 1996-2008 Properties Online, LLC, Patent No. US 6,760,707. The above information including square footage is based on data received from the seller and/or from public sources. This information is deemed reliable but has not been independently verified and cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers are advised to verify information to their own satisfaction prior to purchase. By providing links to other sites Properties Online, LLC does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the agent, brokerage, brand or Properties Online, LLC.