FHA Mortgage Rates Magna Utah
Magna, Utah FHA Mortgage Rates Buying a home in Magna, Utah? Then a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan might just be the right choice for you.
- look at your credit score and think you won't be approved to buy a home.
- Don't want to lose your right arm and leg on a down payment.
- Are contemplating whether or not you can even qualify for a loan.
- Are looking to buy your first home.
Then an FHA Loan is a great option for you! An FHA Loan is not a loan to you from the FHA, rather it is a loan backed by the FHA and granted to you by your lender. Because the FHA backs this loan, your lender can offer you even lower monthly payments and interest rates. To determine your eligibility for an FHA Loan and find rates in Magna you can apply here: http://www.spencerstott.com/apply-now/.
And requirements are much less rigid than other home loans. Requirements:
- Pay around 3% on a down payment.
- Flexible Income Requirements.
- Credit Expectations are reasonable.
Because of the way FHA Loans are set up, it allows lenders to determine whether you're eligible based on YOUR unique situation. If you think you can't qualify for a loan, you're wrong. FHA Loan requirements are surprisingly flexible, which means you can get that Magna home.
Want to be relaxing on the couch in your beautiful Magna home? Well, The Spencer Stott Lending Team wants that for you, too. They can help you get approved for an FHA Loan and onto that couch.
We want to help you on your way to living in your dream home. For further information on FHA Loans visit: portal.hud.gov.
To learn more about us and how to contact us, please visit our website at www.spencerstott.com