If you want it bad enough, "Go For It!."
Real Estate is a profession that is self motivated. If you want success, you have to motivate yourself to achieve your goal.........and then Go For It!
Follow these steps toward achieving what you want out of your Real Estate Profession.......
Acrylic Painting by Larry Johnston©
1. Decide where you want to be in a specific amount of time. (Wolfie saw the bone at the bottom of the pool and his goal was to get that bone and return to the top with the bone..)
2. Plan what it is going to take to accomplish your goal. (Wolfie knew that he was going to have to jump into the cold water, hold his breath, swim down to the bone, pick it up, still holding his breath and swim back to the top before breathing, and without dropping the bone, then jump out of the water on dry land with the bone in his mouth.)
3. Take step #2 and do one thing at a time until that part of step #2 has been fulfilled. (Wolfie initiated the first action toward his goal, which was jump in the water.)
4. The second step is still a preparation step toward your goal. You may write down all your steps and how long you want to take to accomplish each step. Then follow your list until its completion. (Wolfie, took a deep breath and held it knowing that he must continue following that action until he was done).
5. The next step is to start working toward your goal, following your plan. (Wolfie started swimming toward his goal and not taking his eyes off the goal (his Bone) until he arrived there.)
6. After you reach your goal, you hold on to it tight without letting go, knowing that your goal is only half over. Many people stop at this point. (Wolfie grabbed onto the bone, and then headed back toward the surface of the pool.)
7. Now that you have reached your goal, you must continue with the same actions that you took to reach it, meaning that (If you sell a house and close on it, that's great, but you must continue your same actions to sell more houses). (Wolfie continued to hold his breath and continued swimming).
8. When you continued that same process over and over, keeping your focus on the end prize, you will reach your goal. (Wolfie reached the top with the bone, took a deep breath and jumped out of the pool.)
Wolfie was given a treat when he returned, but that may not have been his motivation. His goal was to retrieve the bone at the bottom of the pool.
You may receive a reward of satisfaction
as well as accomplishing your goal.
• If you like this blog use the suggest bottom at the top of the page.
• If you want to Re-blog this, use the re-blog button .
• If you want to comment, use the space below.
If you know anyone that wants to buy or sell a home in the Elkhart County, Indiana area, have them call me:
Larry Johnston, 574-304-7577, Elkhart County Subdivisions, LLC, Elkhart, Indiana,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org