I work hard to have a positive mindset and stay focused. Here are some tips I use to stay focused.
1. I make a list of what I need to do each day. I make sure to do it even if it is not in the order that is on the list. I keep working until the list is completed.
2. I have a regular routine. I arrive at the office at the same time everyday and have a plan when I arrive. I check emails, update files, return forms and emails, blog, facebook, check the MLS, and even check the news.
3. I take a short break each hour to use the restroom and talk briefly with the other agents on my team.
4. I only check texts and phone messages each hour or when I have a break. I leave my phone on silent unless I am expecting an impprtant message.
5. I reward myself with some time to surf the web or personal phone calls or something else I like to do once my list is completed.
6. I clear my desk before leaving.
7. I have a goal to complete all of this work betwen 7:30 am and 2 pm. This keeps me going and completing tasks even when I am not in the mood.