Are you Pinterested in selling homes?
Yes, Pinterest has become one of the fastest growing social networks out there...and let's be honest how many times have you seen a co-worker or client, or even friend post on their facebook wall some extremely decadent dessert or some delightfully entertaining entree! Pinterest isn't just for food though, it's for everything and that works for your benefit when you're trying to sell homes.
While it sounds like fun to just pin pictures all over the place over the place of fun things. You could also be using Pinterest to sell houses or even show houses. Here's just a few ideas of what you could be doing on Pinterset to sell/show homes:
- Add pictures of houses you're trying to sell.
- People are always curious about houses. I remember as a kid my folks taking us out on Sundays to 'look at houses,' and it was so boring for me - but my parents wanted to see if there was anything out there that they might be interested in. Pinterest is a great way to create 'virtual Sunday drives' around your neighborhood, so people can look at houses. Post exterior, interior and whatever else pictures you have of the properties! (Just be sure they are great high resolution pictures and good pictures in general.)
- Add Pictures of houses you've already sold.
- One of the ways you can show people that you're good at your job is to show them what you've done. In the world of social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and others...) it's always a good idea to show how successful you are at what you do, and what's even better is if you can show the people that you've helped too! So not only post pictures of houses that you've successfully sold, but also pictures at closings of happy home owners always go over well!
- Tell the world about yourself.
- I once heard it said that "people don't care about what you know until they know you care," and Pinterest is one way you can show people what you care about, who you are. They can come to know, like and trust you as a REALTOR and as a person if they can connect with the things that you like and that they like - you never know you might find a kindred spirit from a online business connection.
Are you Pinterested in selling homes now? There's a ton of ways for you to get those houses sold on Pinterest!