The numbers are in for October and the Woodbury housing market continues to show signs of improvement. Here are some key indicators:
- Closed sales up 35% over 2012
- Pending sales up 7% over 2012
- The average sales price is up 2% from 2012
- The inventory of homes for sale is down 11% from 2012
- Homes that sold in October were only on the market 54 days compared to 88 days in October of 2012
One of the most important numbers that reflect a healthy housing market is the fact that there is only a 2 and 1/2 months supply of homes for sale in Woodbury. Last year at this time we had nearly a 4 months supply of homes on the market. This means it's still a sellers market and the market needs good homes for sale!