The Home Buying Process – Define Your Ideal Orange County Home
Who doesn’t love looking at homes on line? Especially Orange County homes, where every type of home imaginable can be found. When you are serious about buying a home, though, there are a few things you should think about while you are narrowing your favorites down to the places you really want to see. What does “home” mean to you?
- Who will be living with you? What are their hobbies, recreation, school, entertaining or health considerations?
- Is your home full of social activity, or a place to retreat from the stresses of life?
- Will you frequently have visitors staying for more than a few days at a time?
- If you work outside the home, what is your tolerance for commuting?
- If you work at home, what are your space and privacy requirements?
- What are some of your favorite features of your previous homes, like the floorplan, yard, or neighborhood?
- What are some things you have disliked about previous homes, that you want to avoid in your next home?
- What are the most important "must have" features of your new home? Why are they important?
Putting some thought into these issues will be a big help in narrowing down your options, so you don't waste time driving all over the place, walking through Orange County homes that are not the right place for you and your family.
When you are ready to find that one perfect Orange County home for you, call me at 949.633.1612. It would be my pleasure to assist you!