The Richmond/Midlothian area is positively packed with holiday fun for all ages! Whether you're looking for a traditional evening of classic carols or a rockin' holiday extravaganza, you'll find it here!
Dec 2, 7-10pm: Commonwealth Catholic Charities Holiday Festival of Music
- Benefit concert performed by Cathedral Choir and Richmond Symphony. The choir will be singing traditional carols, and patrons will be invited to join in in a carol sing-along!
- $40/person, go here for tickets
- The Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, 800 S Cathedral Pl, Richmond 23220
- Contact Hugh Dibert at 804-545-5941 or Hugh.Dibert@cccofva.org
Dec 5-8, 8am-7pm (Th-Sat), 10am-5pm (Sun): The 38th Christmas Collection of The Bizarre Bazaar
- Over 500 juried exhibitors sell holiday decorations, jewelry, crafts, woodworkings, artisan foods, clothing, and MUCH MUCH more! Early bird shopping from 8-10am Thursday thru Saturday
- Richmond Raceway Complex, 600 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond 23222
- Contact Alice Siegel at 804-673-7015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dec 7, 8-11:30am: Richmond Jingle Bell Run/Walk
- Fun and festive opportunity to raise money for The Arthritis Foundation. Don your antlers, holiday gear, and most importantly, tie on your jingle bells and participate in either the 5K run or 1 mile walk.
- $25 registration fee. Register online here.
- Stony Point Fashion Park, 9200 Stony Point Pkwy, Richmond 23235
- Contact Tanya Scott at 804-665-9954 or email@example.com
Dec 10, 5-8pm: First Annual Sensitive Legendary Santa
- Specifically designed for families with children who have sensory or other special needs, this event will provide an opportunity for the children to meet Santa in a calm, quiet environment.
- FREE, register for a time slot here
- Children's Museum of Richmond, 2626 W Broad St, Richmond 23220
- Contact Rebecca Oleszycki at 804-353-257i
- Dec 14, 7-9pm: Center Season - Richmond Divas 5 Golden Rings
- Dec 21, shows at 11am and 1pm: A Christmas Carol