In the real estate industry it's important to know What Home Buyers Want, so here's a list of things that people buying a home are trying to find:
- Home-to-Work Convenience:
- Keeping the house they love near the place they work often takes precedent of many of the needs the home buyer has, and let's face it who doesn't want a shorter commute!
- With the recent mortgage crisis this is more important than ever, people want to get more bang for their buck, so keeping costs down are the #2 strategy on this list. People are looking for big spaces and not a lot of dollar signs!
- Quality of Schools nearby:
- A Recent study found that most people are willing to shell out extra money to keep their kids in the best schools in an area, and that makes sense
- Homes that are liveable for 15 years:
- The standard for a home used to be 10 years, but with people trying to stretch their dollar farther they are also trying to stretch there homes farther, so if the home will last 15 years then you've tapped into What Home Buyers Want.
- Energy star rated appliances and heaters and air conditioning that are new and energy efficient can sway the minds of your buyers very easily especially when they see that savings they can get when compared to older and outdated models.
- What Home Buyers Want these days are houses that are up to date with the latest technology, imagine a house you can control with the touch or your cell phone or lights that are automatically dimmed based on user preferences.
- Since the housing crisis getting a mortgage has gotten significantly more difficult, When you clsoe deals faster and more efficiently it's certainly a help to your buyers (and sellers) You can call us at 816-268-4025 or visit KC Loan Tips to find out just how stress-free the mortgage process can be with us.
Orignial source article by RISMedia
Visit KCLoanTips.com and let's grow your business together by connecting with us on our social media! (links below!)
(We especially reccomend our YouTube Channel for your buyers!)