See Westminster Homes for Sale between $300,000 and $400,000 now!
Read on for a report on Westminster Home Sales:
homes under contract are purple,
homes for sale are blue.
What this report tells you: The days on market for Westminster homes in this price point have dropped dramatically over the past two years, number sold has increased slightly, and distressed sales are non-existent.
How to sell a house in Westminster CO: Even with an absorption rate of three months and 35 median days on the market, you can sell quickly if you call me to price your house correctly.
How to buy a house in Westminster CO: Call me today to be in your new home before Christmas!
Westminster absorption rate: Almost three months.
Westminster homes sold last month at or above list price: 6 (50%)
- This report includes only detached single family Westminster CO homes listed or sold between $200,000 & $300,000.
- I'm using the term 'distressed sales' to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A 'regular' sale may also have been 'distressed' in the sense that the home was in need of major work.)
- 'DOM' stands for 'days on the market'
- Currently, there are 35 Westminster CO homes for sale in this price range. The percentage of distressed sales is 3%.
If you would like any more details or to see any of these Westminster CO homes for sale,
please call me at 720-353-8031.
- Currently, there are 29 Westminster CO homes under contract in this price range. The percentage of distressed sales is a minimal 7%.
- Westminster CO home sales last month:
Homes sold: 12
Median DOM: 33
Distressed sales: 0%
- Westminster CO Home sales one year ago:
Homes sold: 10
Median DOM: 93
Distressed sales: 0%
- Westminster CO home sales two years ago:
Homes sold: 4
Median DOM: 102
Distressed sales: 25%
Click this link to see Westminster Home Sales in the other price categories.
See past and future market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Westminster is a thriving town between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in. Read more about stores, restaurants, things to do, more!
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.