See Westminster Homes for Sale Above $500,000 now!
Read on for a report on Westminster Home Sales:
homes under contract are purple,
homes for sale are blue.
What this report tells you: Days on market for Westminster luxury homes are high, so I decided to check for price reductions. Overpricing a house can lengthen its time on the market dramatically. I found price decreases from original listing price to sold price of $30,000, $150,000 (WHAT!?!), $25,000, and $300,000 (speechless). Keep in mind when pricing your home, you are not in a seller's market. For Westminster homes in this price point, it is still a buyer's market and they are not going to overpay.
The interesting sale was one home that went under contract multiple times, and each time it came back on the market it was at a HIGHER price. Now, that would be a lot more fun than the other way around.
Only one Westminster home in this price point sold right at its asking price.
Westminster absorption rate: 18months. Wow.
Westminster homes sold last month at or above list price: One
- This report includes only detached single family Westminster CO homes listed or sold between $400,000 and $500,000.
- Distressed sales are insignificant in this price range, so I have eliminated that detail from this report. I'm using the term 'distressed sales' to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A 'regular' sale may also have been 'distressed' in the sense that the home was in need of major work.)
- 'DOM' stands for 'days on the market'
- Currently, there are 53 Westminster CO homes for sale in this price range.
If you would like any more details or to see any of these Westminster CO homes for sale,
please call me at 720-353-8031.
- Currently, there are 16 Westminster CO homes under contract in this price range.
- Westminster CO home sales last month:
Homes sold: 7
Median DOM: 62 median days on market
- Westminster CO Home sales one year ago:
Homes sold: 3
Median DOM: 100
- Westminster CO home sales two years ago:
Homes sold: 6
Median DOM: 370
Click this link to see Westminster Home Sales in the other price categories.
See past and future market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Westminster is a thriving town between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in.
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area. Read more about stores, restaurants, things to do, more!
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.