Haiku Maui Hawaii vacant land sales - Peahi Hui Lands update
What's been happening at the newest Haiku agrucultural subdivision? Peahi Hui Lands Subdivision has been closing on many of the lots since October 30, 2013. 10 of the lots have sold, at full price, but some lucky owners were given a closing bonus as an incentive to close early. These lots all come with county water meters and underground utilities.
- SOLD - 10 parcels ranging in size from 2 - 2.74 acres
- SOLD - 10 parcels ranging in price from $335,000 - $400,000
- SOLD - 10 parcels - average price $372,500; median price $370,000
The developers say that the ground work is almost complete, with most of the grading already done, and just some trenching for utilities to be done next. The new entrance to the Hana Highway is progressing, so there will be 2 ways in and out of the subdivision. For the most part the weather has been cooperating and lots of sunny dry days really helped to get this project moving forward.
Also sold recently in Haiku, without water meters:
- 4.24 acres on S. Honokala Rd - $450,000 after 132 Days on Market - great views!
- 3.14 acres on S. Honokala Rd - $376,000 after 110 DOM - sweet location.
- 1 acre on Haiku Rd - $110,000 after 77 DOM. Bank owned and tricky to build.
It's not too late to get your own piece of Maui land, and start living the dream. Contact me about what's on the market and what's not, and maybe we can make a deal.
Call or text me 808 283-0635 ~ EMAIL