Christmas Jubilee Parade of Lights in Woodstock, GA will be held on December 7, 2013 starting at 5:30 p.m. The route will start at the old WalMart/Furniture for Less Store at the northwest corner of Highway 92 and Canton Highway. The parade will travel north on Main Street to the Woodstock Elementary School on Rope Mill Road.
There will be other activities after the parade at The Park at City Center at 101 Arnold Mill Road. These include:
- Children will be able to visit with the man wearing the red suit, yes I mean Santa!
- The Mayor and Santa will light up the tree and the park
- The announcement of the winners of the Best Holiday Float, Most Original
- There will be music
- Woodstock Citizen of the Year
- Holiday Vendors
- The Woodstock Jaycees will also be collecting new, unwrapped toys or donations for the Christmas Toy Drive.
Parade and vendor applications are available at www.woodstockparkandrec.com