Brentwood Tn Home prices on average 18% in October compared to the previous October. The amount of closings is down slightly for the first time this year to 63 compared to 67, but that might be due to lack of inventory. With only 295 Brentwood Tn homes listed in the Nashville MLS and 76 of those are already under contract or still under construction, leaving just 219 available home.
- 63 Brentwood TN homes sold in October compared to 67 the previous October
- the median sales price of homes sold was $639,500 compared to $500,000 last year
- 112 Brentwood TN homes are pending sale
- 295 Brentwood Tn homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the list price to sales price ratio of Brentwood Tn homes sold in October was 97.6%
- the absorption rate of Brentwood Tn homes based on September sales is 4.7 months
Brentwood Tn homes are now in high demand, and the more affordable homes are moving in days, not weeks. The average prices are moving up because most of the more affordable homes are already sold and builders are not able to find lots at a price that will allow them to build lower priced homes. I expect the average prices for homes in Brentwood to continue to increase for several years as this environment will continue to pressure builders into larger and more expensive properties.
The most active neighborhoods in Brentwood for September were
- Annandale with 2 closings
- BonBrook with 2 closings
- Brenthaven with 3 closings
- Chestnut Springs with 4 closings
- Elmbrooke with 2 closings
- Glenellen with 2 closings
- Governors Club with 3 closings
- Princeton Hills with 4 closings
- Southern Woods with 2 closings
- Whetstone with 2 closings
- Windstone with 2 closings
- Woodlands at Copperstone with 2 closings
Search for Brentwood Tn Homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. Search for Brentwood tn real estate here, or call your Brentwood tn real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 11/16/2013)
$989,000 : 5201 Shaw Ct, Brentwood5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$534,444 : 9317 Lake Shore Dr, Brentwood5 beds, 3 full, 2 part baths
$799,900 : 9509 Elmbrooke Blvd * lot 28, Brentwood5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$659,900 : 9416 Ashford Pl, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$699,900 : 9407 Big Horn Ridge *lot 13, BRENTWOOD4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.