Ummmm, well what I mean is "DA AGONY of DA-FEET".....so say some of my buyers this week! Their feet are killing them from viewing so many condos!
I think I have worn out two sets of parents here, and they are amazed at how many condos are for sale at great prices. So, if they want to see them....we get busy. I always tell them to dress comfy and wear their comfortable shoes.
Here in the Gainesville market, you have different scenarios to consider for your student's housing at UF:
- New Construction Communities with Community Pools, Gyms, Tennis, and on a Bus Line?
- Re-Sale Condos in established Communities popular to students.
- Condo Conversion Communities
- Does the condo fee include insurance, full exterior maintenance, ammenities, or utilities?
- What Price Range can your monthly budget afford?
- Is it on a bus line - as all students RIDE FREE on our Regional Transit System Bus Lines!
- How far away from campus do you want to be?
- How many bedrooms, how many baths??
- Does your student want to live alone, or rent other rooms to pay that mortgage?
These are great questions I propose to my parents/buyers as this will determine the best complexes for them to investigate and see. Let me help you find you a condo near UF!
If your student is planning to start school at the University of Florida, please contact me and we can get to work finding the best place for your family.
Written and Posted By: Chris Bohn, GRI- ABR-ePro- Gainesville FL Real Estate Copyright © 2008 Chris Bohn, RE/MAX Professionals, Inc., is a Florida Realtor® who specializes in Gainesville, FL and communities in Alachua County, FL . To find out more information about her real estate services please visit her profile . You are welcome to contact her by phone at 352-472-4472 Ext 103 or by email at chris@eHomesGainesville.com . You can click to view her listings or visit her website. Thank you for your visit.