Buying your first Georgia Home? This can be a very exciting time and also a stressful one. So in an effort to reduce the stress level, here are a number of factor that you need to consider:
- Get yourself organized!
- Discuss your qualifications with a licensed Loan Officer
- Complete the requirements for a pre-approval
- Interview real estate agents to make the right selection
- Know your budget - before you write the offer!
- Make sure you have enough saved enough money for closing!
- If you are not asking the seller to pay closing costs, be sure you have enough money to cover that expense in addition to your down payment.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR FINANCES, CREDIT OR EMPLOYMENT!!!
To explain further, you do not want to have any new inquiries on your credit report, you do not want any new accounts to show up on your credit report. This can impact your debt to income ratio!