Homes For Sale Palmer Ranch Sarasota Florida
Palmer Ranch is a master-planned community in Southwest Sarasota Florida. Today there are 32 neighborhoods on the Ranch consisting of gated and un-gated single family homes, townhomes, villas, and condominiums, as well as two apartment complexes and four assisted living facilities. There are also churches, retail and commercial plazas, and recreational facilities and parks.
In 1910 Mrs. Bertha Honoré Palmer came to Sarasota and established a winter home on Little Sarasota Bay. Palmer Ranch consists of about 5,200 acres of the original 80,000 acres of Florida land purchased by Mrs. Bertha Palmer, wife of Chicago department store tycoon Potter Palmer (his store to later become the well known Marshall Field and Company) in the early 1900's. Today, many full-time and seasonal residents enjoy paradise just as Mrs. Palmer did years ago.
Parks And Recreation On Palmer Ranch
Two premier recreational attractions in Sarasota are located on Palmer Ranch, the Legacy Trail and Potter Park. Also located on Palmer Ranch is the Stoneybrook Nature Trail and the Culverhouse Nature Park and Community Garden. Off the Ranch, only a short drive away, residents and visitors have easy access to the many recreational activities to be found in Sarasota including the world class beach at Siesta Public Beach on Siesta Key.
There are 26 residential communities today (with several others under development and room for more) on Palmer Ranch. These communities consist of single family homes, townhomes and villas, as well as condominiums. Buyers can find homes in all price ranges with a wide variety of amenities, including community centers, fitness centers, pools, tennis courts, golf courses, and much, much more. Homes for sale can be found in the neighborhoods of:
- Arbor Lakes
- Bella Villino
- Deer Creek
- Huntington Pointe
- Isles of Sarasota
- Mira Lago
- Palmer Club
- Palmer Square East and West
- Plaza de Flores
- Prestancia (includes the neighborhoods of The Enclave, The Estates, La Vista, The Manors, Mar Villa, Monte Verde, Palacio Valencia, Villa D’Este, Villa Fiore, Villa Mirada, Villa Palmeras)
- Sandhill Preserve
- Silver Oak
- Stoneybrook at Palmer Ranch (Estate Homes)
Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club (includes the neighborhoods of Arbor Greens, Clubside, Fairway Verandas, Terr, Veranda Greens, Verandas)
- Homes For Sale In Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club
- Villas For Sale In Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club
- Condos For Sale In Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club
- 2013 Year In Review
- Real Estate Market Update - Homes - November 2013
- Real Estate Market Update - Condos - November 2013
- Real Estate Market Update - Villas - November 2013
- Turtle Rock
- Homes For Sale In Village Walk
- Townhomes For Sale In Village Walk
- Villas For Sale In Village Walk
- Real Estate Market Update - Homes - March 2014
- Real Estate Market Update - Townhomes - March 2014
- Real Estate Market Update - Villas - March 2014
- 2013 Year In Review
- Real Estate Market Update - Homes - December 2013
- Real Estate Market Update - Villas - December 2013
- Vintage Grand
- Wellington Chase
Palmer Ranch is the perfect Sarasota location in which to live, work and play with 365 days in a year to enjoy the many cultural venues, restaurants, shopping, golfing, swimming, boating, fishing, shooting, baseball, tennis, and more.
Open Houses On Palmer Ranch
A great way to get acquainted with Palmer Ranch is to visit open houses for homes actively for sale.
Real Estate Market Trends In The 34238 Zip Code
Palmer Ranch homes can be found in the 34238 zip code in Sarasota Florida. The gauges below reflect current market conditions in the 34238 zip code. Because the gauges are updated automatically. The needles on the gauges point to this month's metric and the dials start at the five year low and stop at the five year high. Where the dials change color, that marks the average over the five year period.
Find Homes for Sale on Palmer Ranch in Sarasota Florida
Buyers can still find homes for sale on Palmer Ranch at bargain prices. While it is true that some homes on Palmer Ranch are often expensive, there is still an excellent selection of homes, villas, townhomes and condos for sale. Do you need help buying or selling a home on Palmer Ranch? If so, email me or call me at 941-870-4141. Are you wondering what your Palmer Ranch home is worth? Request a real estate market no obligation market analysis. Just looking? Then visit any searches below.