Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday after Christmas, and I have much to be thankful for, and most of all I am grateful for the awesome life I have enjoyed all these many years packed full of blessings everyday
1. God, who watches over, and cares for me day, and Jesus Christ, who died for my sins, and am comforted knowing I will have life lasting.
2. Family, WOW, we are a small family, each of us always being with each on holidays, and in between. My daughters, Liz and Beverly, and their children, and my son-in-laws, Mark and Tim.
3. Grandchildren, Carson, Lucas, Sara, Danna, Jaycee and Casen, my first great grandchild, he is three months old, and already has the entire family wrapped around his little pinkie. When we put our fingers near his tiny pinkie, he will hold on to it.
4. My siblings, Richard, Robert, and Carol, who always remain close, and always there for each other in times of need.
5. My church "Heath First Baptist" where I go every Sunday, and my great Sunday School class.
This is what I am thankful for today, what are you thankful for?