=There is little secret there are inventory issues in many markets across the country. If you're shopping for a new home, a real estate owned (REO) or foreclosed property Homepath financing could provide opportunities for homeownership while helping to support communities impacted by recent foreclosures.
As an approved lender for Fannie Mae's HomePath Mortgage Program Bay to Bay Lending has financing for REO Properties available through the HomePath program all across Florida.
* No appraisal is required.
* Up to 95% financing for eligible property types.
* No mortgage insurance required.
* Allowed for primary residence, second or vacation home, or investment property.
* Fixed or Adjustable Rate Mortgages are available.
* May be available even if your credit history is less--than-perfect.
* Down payment options as low as 3% on primary residences and as low as 10% on 2nd homes and investment properties
* Down payment can come from your own savings, or can be a gift, grant or loan from various sources such as a nonprofit organization, state or local government, or employer.
* No mortgage insurance needed -- less costly.
- See more at: http://activerain.com/blogsview/4195192/fannie-mae-homepath-to-97-low-pmi-#sthash.Bh43LQ6C.dpuf
* Only properties listed on the HomePath Web site are eligible for a HomePath Mortgage
* Even though an appraisal is not needed for the mortgage, consider obtaining an appraisal as well as a home inspection for your own protection.
Our team of mortgage brokers at Bay to Bay Lending can show you the way; let us get you home! It is important to advise your mortgage needs under a knowledgeable lending professional. Tony Marra s committed, qualified, and equipped to help you evaluate your options. Contact Jason direct at (813) 842-7999 or reach out to him via email a firstname.lastname@example.org or via personal web site at www.TampaMortgageHome.com
Whether you are seeking to purchase a new home or refinancing your current lender let us show you the way. Bay to Bay Lending is associated with the nation's unsurpassed pricing leaders. The Bay to Bay Lending team will make the mortgage process as simple as possible. We pride ourselves on offering a premier level of customer support and we look forward to getting you the best financing available
Tony Marra - Bay to Bay Lending - 813-842-7999 - www.TampaMortgageHome.Com or Tony@BaytoBaylending.com
- See more at: http://activerain.com/blogsview/4238421/3-down-homepath-loans-no-pmi-no-appraisal-florida#sthash.3VclfLNU.dpuf