Are you looking at the Westhaven Franklin TN neighborhood? Have you been considering Franklin, TN for your new home town? We can think of some really good reasons for making your move here!
Franklin has garnered yet another Top City designation. The hard working volunteers and Downtown Association folks have outdone themselves by creating an environment of celebration and hospitality, making it a hugely popular small-town destination. The street festivals, small businesses and tourist-friendly amenities are top-notch and plentiful, and enjoyable for fulltime residents as well.
1. In October 2013 readers of Travel & Leisure Magazine voted Franklin one of “America’s Favorite Towns”, landing the #8 spot.
2. Franklin holds the #7 spot for “Friendliest Town in America”.
3. The City of Franklin was honored as 1 of 5 “Great American Main Streets” by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
4. “Best Small Town in Tennessee” – can’t do much better than best!
5. “America’s Most Romantic Main Streets” nod by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
6. #4 “Best Places to Visit for Historic Preservation” by Livability.com
7. “One of America’s Greatest Antique Destinations”
8. #18 for the “America’s Best Towns for Halloween”
It’s not just the beautiful surroundings, but the people who help make Franklin a warm and inviting place. It’s fun and friendly, and minutes away from Nashville, TN, the Music City of the United States.
Of course you must explore Westhaven when you visit – I’m guessing that you’ll fall in love with it, as I have! There’s not another neighborhood like it in Middle Tennessee, a community within a community that is walkable, friendly and altogether livable. Westhaven is the recipient of numerous awards, for Westhaven Golf and Best Places to Retire, as well as being part of the highest achieving school district in Tennessee.
If you’re considering a move to Franklin, do call Lisa and I'll help you make it happen! 615-708-0445