Kauai REO, Kauai Foreclosures, Hawaii November 25, 2013 Update
Kauai REO, Kauai Foreclosures, Hawaii REO, Hawaii Foreclosures. This blog is the update to the November 1, 2013 Kauai REO (bank owned property) list. It is updated weekly (or twice a month) or on the 1st of the month and is based on the Kauai MLS inventory. (Photos of any active property can be seen by taking the MLS number and plugging it into my web site www.kauaidreams.com).
Kauai New REO Listings:
1. 4499 Kawailoa St., Kekaha. 4 bedroom 1.5 bath home. $294,000. MLS#268212. Owned by Continental Assets Management.
Kauai REOs Price Reductions:
1. Kukuiula Residential Subdivision Ph I Lot# 83, Koloa. 13,357 sq ft of land in the Kukuiula Residential Subdivision Ph I. $674,900. MLS# 247168. Owned by M & I FSB. Original sales price on this was $1,075,000 on 5/31/2007.
Kauai REOS in escrow/accepted offer:
1. 4386 Olali St, Hanapepe. 3 bedroom 2 bath home in Port Allen. $365,000 MLS #267874. Owned by Bank of Hawaii.
Sold Kauai REOS:
1. 5029 Emmalani Rd. Princeville. 4 bedroom 3 bath home. Sold via auction. $719,361 cash on 11/22/13.
Withdrawn Kauai REOS:
1. Hale Honu #5A, Princeville, 2 bedroom 1 bath condo. MLS# 266824 $201,500. Owned by US Bank National Association (not Fannie Mae as previously reported)
Upcoming Kauai REOs:
Houses on Kawaihau Rd, Kapaa, Hauaala Rd, Kapaa, Kokeanu Pl, Wailua, & condos at Nihilani, Princeville & Regency at Huleia, Lihue.
After having 10-12 offers on it Hale Honu #5A got withdrawn from the market because the bank/investors decided to rent it out instead. Sometimes It’s not easy being an REO broker . Although I was not the listing broker on this property the same situation has happened to me. Upon assignment of the REO we are usually required to check on the REO properties once or every other week and file an occupancy check. Every 30 to 45 days we have to fill out a Brokers Price Opinion or BPO which involves tedious data entry. We often negotiate on behalf of the bank Cash For Keys in an effort to avoid eviction. We inspect after the tenants leave, get estimates for repairs, supervise repairs all with out any pay until the property sells. When the bank cancels after we do all this work we feel frustrated. Sometimes it is not the current banks fault as the property get transferred to a new “servicer” but it is still frustrating. The property on Emmalani was once assigned to me, but the bank I was working with got bought out by Ocwen and it sold at auction. So thanks for reading my rant. I’m really not a complainer but I did feel for my fellow REO agent who after months (or years) of work received no compensation.
All available properties with Kauai MLS numbers can be plugged into my website at www.kauaidreams.com for more info and pictures. Or feel free to call 808 652-6174 or email me at email@example.com with any questions you might have or an appointment to see these properties. Aloha Julie.
Search all Kauai Homes, Search the Kauai MLS , Search Kauai Property, Search Kauai real estate at www.kauaidreams.com
Kauai REO, Kauai Foreclosures, Hawaii REO, Hawaii Foreclosures. This blog is the November 1, 2013 Kauai REO (bank owned property) list. It is updated weekly (or twice a month) or on the 1st of the month and is based on the MLS inventory. (Photos of any active property can be seen by taking the MLS number and plugging it into my web site www.kauaidreams.com)
By: Julie Black