On this day specifically, I am particularly thankful for the delicious dinner that my family prepares and shares with me. Turkey is typically a once a year meal for me; its even better because I don't cook it.
Today isn't the day we should be thankful and the food on the table isn't what its all about. Although it is great ;)
Every day I am thankful for:
- Every last person in my life: you have made me who am I today in some way.
- My clients that have allowed me to help them find a house to call home.
- Each person that signs up on my webpage, even if we never speak or meet.
- Each person that unsubscribes from my site.
- My cheerleaders that keep me motivated and on the path I strive to be great at.
- Yoga pants ;) even if I shouldn't be wearing them.
- The ability to live my life how I want to.
The list could go on an on... but we all have dinners to get to. So remember what makes you thankful, every day.