10 Reasons to List Your House for Sale During the Holidays!
- People who look for a home during the Hoidays are more serious buyers!
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
- Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
- Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
- Some People must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait unil Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
- You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
- You can sell now for more money and we will prrovide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy early next year!
By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell High and buy Low!
Holiday check list compiled in cooperation with Sandy Shetty of Benchmark Mortgage! Call Sandy for all your mortgage needs.
For a Free Home Market Evaluation, please visit: How Much Is My Home Worth?